School Budget 2015-2016
- Line by Line budget 2015-16
- Certification of Budget Vote Results - NOW AVAILABLE!
- Briarcliff Manor Budget Book 2015-16
- Budget Newsletter 2015-16
- Middle School and Fiscal Accountability Statement
- High School and Todd Report Cards
- Briarcliff Manor UFSD Report Card
- Property Tax Report Card 2014-15
- 2015-16 Budget Presentation - May 11, 2015
- Superintendent's Proposed Budget 2015-16 - April 20, 2015
- 2015-16 Budget Presentation - April 6, 2015
- 2015-16 Budget Presentation – March 23, 2015
- 2015-16 School Budget “The Numbers” – March 21, 2015
- Proposed 2015-16 Budget Presentation - March 9, 2015
- Technology Follow Up - Proposed 2015-16 Technology/Data Services Budget Presentation - February 23, 2015
- Athletics Presentation - February 23, 2015
- Presentation of Building Principals - February 23, 2015
- 2015-16 Budget Preview - Feb 12, 2015
- Budget Workshop - January 10, 2015
DISTRICT ANNUAL BUDGET/ELECTION INFORMATION
Board petitions are now available in the District Clerk's office. Please contact Juanita Brockett at 941-432-8110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Briarcliff Manor School District Board Candidate Packets Available
The public vote for the election of two members of the Briarcliff Manor
Board of Education for the period July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018 and our
proposed budget will take place on May 19, 2015. School Board Candidate
Petition Packets may be obtained from the District Clerk at the District
Office during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.). Completed
nominating petitions (must be original) require at least 28 signatures
of qualified voters and must be submitted to the District Clerk no later
than Monday, April 20, 2015, at 5:00 p.m.
The Westchester-Putnam School Boards Association Workshop for prospective school board members will be held on Thursday, April 9, 2015, at Education House, White Plains City School District, from 6:45 to 9:15 p.m. Candidates should sign up directly with WPSBA. To register, visit their website www.wpsba.org. The registration deadline is Friday, April 4th. For questions, email email@example.com or call 914-345-8737.
You may register any weekday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the District Clerk's Office, located in the District Office, 45 Ingham Road, Briarcliff Manor NY. A special registration day is set for Wednesday, May 13th, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. The last date to register for the Budget Vote/Annual Election is May 14th.
Absentee ballot applications are available at the District Clerk's Office at the District Office during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or by downloading the application by clicking here.
The absentee ballot application should be submitted in original form, with the original signature on it. It must be submitted at least seven days before the vote/election if the ballot will be mailed to the voter and by the day before the vote/election if the ballot will be personally picked up by the voter. The absentee ballot must be received by the District Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote/election in order to be counted.
QUALIFICATIONS OF VOTERS
A person shall be entitled to vote at any school meeting for the election of school district officers and upon all other matters, which may be brought before such meeting, who is:
1. A citizen of the United States.
2. Eighteen years of age.
3. A resident within the District for a period of 30 days next preceding the meeting at which he offers to vote.
4. A registered voter of the District and/or a registered voter of Westchester County whose name appears on the list supplied by the Westchester County Board of Elections as having voted in a national, state, or county election during the past four years.