Briarcliff Booster Club
We, The Briarcliff Booster Club will create a cohesive and balanced athletic experience for the student/athlete by working together collectively as an athletic family to encourage the personal best for all athletes.
We want to be a Booster Club working together to celebrate and provide opportunities for all athletes. We will develop positive relationships across the Briarcliff community and remain open to the possibilities which will result in the Briarcliff student/athletes feeling valued as a member of the community.
In order to advance our shared vision of an excellent athletic experience, we will:
- Promote positive spirit across the community as a part of the “Briarcliff Family”
- Partner across different sports’ programs, supporting ALL sports
- Develop relationships that are characterized by honesty, respect and integrity
- Provide opportunities for student/athletes and their families to celebrate
- Turkey Trot - November 26, 2016
- Varsity & JV Co-Ed Basketball Tournament - December 7-10, 2016
- Varsity Baseball Booster Club Tournament - March 31-April 1, 2017
- Varsity Softball Booster Club Tournament - May 12-13, 2017